In order to guarantee a treatment based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, which takes into account the specific circumstances and context in which the personal data will be processed, the Data Controller provides the interested party – identified in the accessing subject and / or register on the website www.fattoriavalacchi.it for consultation purposes or to use the e-commerce service – the information below, in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is SOCIETÁ AGRICOLA FATTORIA VALACCHI S.R.L. (VAT number: IT06926460483) based in Via di S. Appiano 47, Barberino Tavarnelle 50028 (Florence) – E-mail: email@example.com
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of users only by the Provider.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and most of the same are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and can be read remotely by the servers of the Data Controller and / or by third parties. The website www.fattoriavalacchi.it uses different types of cookies:
1. technicians, necessary for the technical provision of the service and to allow the user to browse the website safely and efficiently;
2. statistics, which allow the website owner to analyse and monitor traffic data by collecting and transmitting information anonymously;
All cookies other than technical cookies are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time they visit the site.
For more details, we invite you to read the extended information on cookies.
Personal data provided by the user
Such as name, surname, date of birth, address, city, province, state, telephone number, email address, tax code.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed by the Company with automated and electronic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with the security measures referred to in art. 32 of the GDPR by the Data Controller and / or by subjects (such as, by way of example, employees, collaborators or third parties) designated for this purpose, by written deed, as authorized persons or external data processors and required to operate within the limits and within the observance of the instructions given by the Data Controller.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the personal data provided by users are processed for the following purposes:
1. navigation on the website;
2. registration on the website, as well as release and management of the credentials necessary to consult / create a wish-list, possibly purchase the products on the site and consult the purchase history;
3. conclude contracts for the purchase of products through the e-commerce platform and to manage all stages of the sale, shipping, payment, invoicing, delivery;
4. sending communications of a commercial nature and / or promotional initiatives, exclusively by e-mail, relating to services and products similar to those being sold, ie similar to those that are the subject of the contractual relationship (so-called “soft spam”)
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Except as specified for navigation data and as contained in the extended information on cookies, the provision of personal data referred to in points from nos. 1) to 5) it is, therefore, necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures, as well as for the execution and proper management of the contractual relationship of which the interested party is a party. It follows that failure to provide it will result in the objective impossibility of executing and managing the contractual relationship with the interested party, namely the purchase of products on the site, and, in the case of the purpose referred to in point no. 2) to manage and maintain an efficient and profitable contractual relationship.
The user can, at any time, oppose the processing, without prejudice to the navigation purposes.
The provision of data referred to in point n. 6) is optional. Failure to provide consent will not allow the Data Controller to pursue the only purposes indicated.
The interested party has the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing purposes, as well as to propose opposition to the processing. The possibility remains for the interested party, who prefers to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional methods, to express his opposition only to the receipt of communications through automated methods.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING AND SUBJECTS IN CHARGE OF TREATMENT
The treatments connected to the aforementioned website take place at the headquarters of the Company.
Your personal data will not be disclosed for a purpose other than that for which they were collected / obtained, but may be disclosed:
i) to the staff of the Data Controller, with particular reference to employees and collaborators who deal with the specific activities in which the data is processed, designated authorized for processing by written deed;
ii) to third parties, independent owners or appointed as Data Processors or sub-processors, with whom specific confidentiality agreements are concluded, such as by way of example but not limited to a) legal consultants, credit recovery and contractual consultancy companies, third-party companies supply and IT assistance, engaged in the correct and regular pursuit of the purposes described and again, auditing company for the control tasks entrusted to any other person whose intervention is required for the fulfilment of obligations connected to the contract, b) companies or entities third parties with whom the Data Controller has established collaborative relationships within which the processing of your data falls.
The complete and updated list of data processors, as well as other subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed, is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are stored within the company and on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. In the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, any processing of personal data in non-EU countries will be possible only in the presence of adequate guarantees of a contractual or covenant nature, including binding corporate rules and standard contractual clauses for data protection, from part of the Owners and Managers involved.
In the absence of an adequacy decision or other appropriate measures as described above, the transfer and processing of personal data by third parties outside the European Union will be carried out only with the consent of the interested party.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, you may exercise the rights referred to in art. 13 GDPR, as better expressed in the articles. 15 et seq., And specifically you will have the right to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of incomplete data and the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 GDPR;
– obtain the cancellation of personal data in the cases referred to in art. 17 GDPR;
– object, at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you;
– receive the data provided to the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrances;
– revoke the consent given at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, in the cases provided for by law;
– propose a complaint to the competent supervisory Authority;
– obtain the attestation that the cancellation, rectification and limitation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing.
In any case, you can exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org